We are looking for maintenance controller technical operation
Antal tjänster: 1
SAS Technical Operations (CAMO) is part of SAS Operations and responsible for continuing airworthiness and maintenance of aircraft operated by SAS.
Maintenance Control as a department is a part of CAMO and its main function is to constantly monitoring and control the daily technical operation of the entire SAS fleet, in tight conjunction with Operation Control and all other involved P145 and CAMO departments.
For our office in Frösundavik in Solna, we are seeking for a temporary Maintenance Controller from July 1, till at least until October 2018.
The position is running on a 24/7 roster and the team consists of totally 7 MO-C`s.
Highlighted main responsibilities:
• Maintenance controller on duty is always the ultimately responsible to ensure the airworthiness of all SAS aircraft.
• Be the first point of contact for SAS Operation control on the day of operation to align/adjust SAS flight program and maintenance needs.
• Monitor and if required adjust the SAS Tech Ops operation and maintenance performed by SAS Part 145 organization and third parties on the SAS fleet with a scope up to the next 72 hours before the day of operation.
• Secure that all required maintenance is performed within the maintenance intervals applicable and within the scope of monitoring in an efficient and cost effective way.
• Ensuring cost effective performance of the line maintenance of the entire SAS fleet of both wide and narrow body aircraft operation, resulting in a safe operation.
• AOG Management.
• Responsible for aircraft recovery preparedness and recovery execution.
• Surveillance of AD`s and responsible for planning and execution within agreed timeframes.
Preferred key competencies:
• Knowledge of relevant EASA and EASA-OPS regulation.
• Knowledge of the SAS Tech Ops Regulation (CAME).
• Knowledge of the use of Quality assurance systems.
• JAR Part 66 B1 or B2 Certified and/or Aeronautical Engineering degree or equivalent preferably on a relevant selection of the operative aircraft types within SAS, valid License at the time of application is not mandatory.
• Planner and organizer.
• Excellent communicator to all levels in the organization, production and management
• Sharp judgment skills in a fast changing, stressful and dynamic environment
• Result driven and motivated by solving challenging situations
• Overview of Business processes
• Serious in all aspects and straight on priority settings
Experience and education:
• Minimum 5-year experience in maintenance organization(s) in different P145/CAMO functions, preferably at Management level.
• Documented leadership experience and skills.
• In depth insight and understanding of the operational planning processes
• Understanding and respect for the aircraft maintenance processes
• Good knowledge of English and a Scandinavian language, both in speaking and writing.
• Experience with cross functional work interfaces.
• Experience with AMOS.
As a person:
• Motivator and team player
• Decisive, taking initiatives and resourceful
• Result driven
• Developing and maintaining of business relations at all relevant levels
• Lead by example and focus on reaching targets through the work of others
• Initiative, precise and with a high attention to details.
• Able to work under high pressure and maintain full control of the situation
You need a Swedish workpermit and speak Swedish or one of the Scandinavian languages fluently
Some business travel might occur. Employment as soon as possible is preferable. Deadline for application is May 5:th, 2017. I welcome your application including your CV and a personal letter with description of why you fit the profile as a Maintenance Controller within a the team of Scandinavia`s proudest airline employees. Please do not hesitate raising any questions directly to Theo Hermans Head of Maintenance Planning and Control, +46 70 997 1649.
Frösundaviks Allé 1
169 70 Solna
Frösundaviks Allé 1
169 70 Solna
|Mer om arbetsplatsen
+46 70 997 1649
Ansvarig för denna annons: SAS (556042-5414)
Skapad: 2017-04-19 15:45:12
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-04-19 15:46:54
Till listan med alla annonser